Regarding that established in the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April, 2016 and of the Law 3/2018 of the 5th of December on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, you are given notice that Motocard Bike S.L. with headquarters at Calle Valencia 511-515, Barcelona (08013), via their representative with the following e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org, will be responsible for the treatment of your data of personal nature.
At Motocard Bike, S.L. we use and treat the personal data gathered with different purposes in function of what you have specifically authorised and consented to. These purposes can be:
- Execution of the sales of products and services of Motocard Bike, S.L: In a sales operation, personal data has to be gathered. This data is necessary in order to adequately manage the sale, to facilitate the processing of the order and to manage the customer and post sales services associated with the purchase made, as well as to be able to send you any information regarding the products acquired, including the value of the promotional discount included in the purchase, which will be communicated via e-mail, and the successive reminders and their confirmation. The treatment of these data of a personal nature is based on the existence of a contractual relationship with you and as a consequence your data will be used and treated to this purpose due to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale.
- Commercial communications about the products and services of Motocard Bike, S.L:
When you provide us with your e-mail account, ordinary mail, telephone or postal address, after marking the box enabled to this end, we obtain your personal data, this data is necessary in order to provide a better customer service, to transmit commercial information and novelties regarding our products and services as well as for carrying out market research.
- The treatment regarding commercial communications about the products and services of Motocard Bike, S.L. will only be carried out when you have expressly consented to this by marking the corresponding box.
- Communication of personalised offers of products and services of Motocard Bike, S.L: By providing your data of personal nature, individualised customer profiles are elaborated. This data allows us to determine your behaviour, preferences and interests and thus make it possible for you to receive marketing communications with personalised content related to products that could be of your interest, such as personalised offers, promotions and discounts from Motocard Bike, S.L and other entities of Motocard Bike, S.L .
The treatment relative to personal offers via the creation of individualised profiles will only be effected when you have expressly consented to this by marking the corresponding box.
- Compliance with obligations of a legal and regulatory nature to fulfil with our legal duties regarding the requirements for information issued by judicial organs, regulatory and supervisory organs and the State’s security forces. Included amongst these obligations is the surrender, under particular circumstances, of data of personal nature to the aforementioned organs.
- The treatment of this data is based on the existence for Motocard Bike, S.L. of a legal obligation of collaboration with these organs.
The use of your data under the aforementioned circumstances is permitted by the European directive on data protection with the following legal bases:
- The treatment of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract subscribed with you and thus the holder of the data is obligated to facilitate their personal data, on the contrary it will be impossible to execute the contract.
- You have expressed your consent (you were presented with a consent form in order to authorise the treatment of your data for determined purposes).
- The treatment of your data is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations and therefore the holder of the data is obligated to facilitate their personal data, on the contrary it will be impossible to fulfil these legal obligations and the competent authority will require them in second instance.
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were gathered and where applicable during which time some type of responsibility maybe demanded derived from the relation or legal obligation or the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
If your data has been gathered for various different purposes, which obligates us to keep them for different time limits, we will apply the longest storage time.
Motocard Bike S.L, commits to the fulfilment of its obligation to secrecy of the data of a personal nature and of their duty to store them. Although, in the transmission of data via internet or from a web, it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, therefore we, as well as our business partners, dedicate our maximum efforts to maintain the maximum physical, electronic and procedural protection measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or non-authorised use.
In those cases where we have given you or you have chosen a password which allows you to access determined parts of our web, or any other portal under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and of fulfilling all the other security procedures that we notify you of. You may not share your password with anyone.
As regards any image that you have provided us with via any section of the web that allows the incorporation of your comments, we inform you that these images will be subject to the same regulations as the rest of the personal data that you provided, and, also it shall be considered that these images have been provided by you freely and at no cost, as part of your comments, you being the sole person responsible for these, same as for the comments themselves, where you must respect any third party rights regarding the communication, including the intellectual property rights that may exist in relation to the image that you may have attached if this were property of another person.
In order to duly manage the services rendered and the personal data of its users, MOTOCARD BIKE, S.L. counts on the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will treat this data in the name of and on the behalf of MOTOCARD BIKE, S.L. as a consequence of the services rendered. MOTOCARD BIKE, S.L. undertakes to subscribe the corresponding data treatment contract, via which they will impose, amongst others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organisational measures; to treat the data for the agreed aims and solely responding to the instructions documented by MOTOCARD BIKE, S.L.; and to supress or return data to MOTOCARD BIKE, S.L. once the services rendered have finalised.
We remind you that you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the treatment of the data for these purposes, in the cases where the treatment of your data is conditioned to your consent.
- Request more details and information regarding the use we make of your personal data.
- Correct inaccuracies in the information we store.
- Delete information for whose use we no longer have a legal basis.
- Oppose any treatment of your data which takes as a legal base legitimate interest unless our reasons for carrying out this treatment compensate any possible prejudice to your data protection rights.
- Restrict and limit the way in which we use your data whilst your claim is being investigated.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
You may exercise any of these rights by directing a written request to Motocard Bike, S.L, Calle Valencia 511-515, Barcelona (08013), calling the telephone number 973 48 27 02 or in writing to our e-mail address email@example.com.
If you exercise any of these rights, we will check that you are actually empowered to do so, and we will respond in one month or the maximum time limit provided in the Spanish directive, if this were inferior.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we use your information or with our response during the exercising of any of these rights, you may present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other competent organs.